13 hombres comparten lo que es como ser un hombre de Davos
What’s it like to be a man at Davos? BuzzFeed News investigates.
Just 17% of the 2,500 people at Davos this year are women. So we decided to ask some of the men: What’s one word that describes what it’s like being a man at Davos?
1. Some thought it was cool.
Tewodros Ashenafi, Southwest Holdings.
2. Really cool.
Sergei Dreznin, spouse.
3. Even awesome!!
Herman Bulls, Jones Lang Lasalle.
4. Beyond words, really.
Andrés Simón González-Silén, Groupov.
5. Others thought it was useful.
Nasser Marafih, Ooredoo Group.
6. And used Davos-speak to describe their experience.
Leandro Pisaroni, Incurex.
7. Being a dude at Davos? NBD.
Matt Miller, Bloomberg.
8. You get to be concerned about challenges and help find solutions to them.
Eniola Bello, This Day.
9. But it’s hard carrying the world on your shoulders 🙁
Niko Maresco, World Economic Forum.
10. It wears you down.
Siddhartha Lal, Royal Enfield.
11. And then there are the Swedes! This guy said he couldn’t believe how many panels at the World Economic Forum included no women.
Karl-Petter Thorwaldsson, Swedish Trade Union Confederation.
12. This man didn’t understand our question at first. (He wasn’t alone). He thought and thought and came up with a good answer.
Todd Platt, Hillwood.
K B S Anand, Asian Paints Limited.