Zendaya 15 veces una paliza y tomaron nombres en Twitter
Dropping truth bombs in 140 characters or less.
1. When she spoke the truth about growing up:
2. When she talked about women and competition:
3. When she said what all of us were thinking about Rae Sremmurd’s song, “No Type”:
4. When she told you she’s not accountable for her actions before 10 a.m.
5. When she encouraged everyone to own up to their actions:
6. When she quoted Nelson Mandela:
WISE Wednesday: There are men and women chosen to bring happiness into the hearts of people – those are the real heroes~Nelson Mandela
7. When she told the world that girls are amazing:
Girls are amazing because we are passionate about what we believe in!!! @girltalkmags #GirlsAreAmazing
8. When she called out her internet stalkers:
People who take the time to go on my profile,examine my pic,find something negative AND comment!That’s not a hater,that’s an undercover fanð
9. When she said, “Just try hard to be you”:
Don’t try so hard to fit in, and certainly don’t try so hard to be different…just try hard to be you.
10. When she publicly goofed on her dad:
My dads getting a pedicure…moment of silence for the poor woman who must touch his feetððð lmao #crying #loveyoudad
11. When she took the time to explain the correct pronunciation of Aaliyah’s name:
If you’re an Aaliyah fan, at least say her name right…(AH)liyah not (UH)liyah, I may not correct my name, but I will correct hersð
13. When she informed her followers that negativity is *not* the way:
if u want a reply or retweet, insulting me is surely not the way to get it!! #keepitpositive