Esto es lo que realmente parezca bayas como
Avocados, pumpkins, watermelons: all berries.
3. Because I bet you think these are berries.
Blueenayim / Getty Images
4. And I bet you tell people you had berries with your breakfast when you eat these.
Mariabrzostowska / Getty Images
5. And I bet you call collecting these “berry picking”.
Digital Vision. / Getty Images
7. You’ve been lying. A berry is actually a fleshy fruit that contains one just ovary and derives from a single flower.
So because strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries come from single flowers containing more than one ovary, they’re aggregate fruits.
8. Avocados, on the other hand, are legit berries. When you mash one up to make guacamole, you could say, “Just mashing berries over here, don’t mind me.”
Tashka2000 / Getty Images
9. If you were this man you could say, “I grin when I bite into my berries.”
Lofilolo / Getty Images
10. And if you saw these grapes, you could shout “Hanging berries!” and you would not be lying.
Purestock / Getty Images
11. ~SpOoKy BeRrIeS~
Ingram Publishing / Getty Images
12. Ñ˜Ï…Ã¯ÑÃ¿ Ð²ÎµÉ¾É¾Ã¯Îµá¹¡
Moodboard / Getty Images
13. sÇÄ±É¹É¹Çq pÇÉ”Ä±×Ÿs
Camelot1671 / Getty Images